Come away and rest awhile... Take some comfort in the promise of things to come...







Friday, January 15, 2010

Ever Notice?

Another thought that keeps going through my head what about yours? Ever notice how when your singing praises to God at church or wherever your heart just soars? Never noticed for a long time, too busy with "distractions"...But lately its been really hitting me hard. Sometimes at church I could just go on singing and singing till I collapsed from exhaustion! It also hit me how I've always heard that in "Heaven" you do alot of singing praise to God. Used to think "huh?" How fun is that. Think starting to understand that now... Do an experiment yourself, next time your singing praises notice (how) you feel inside...Bet you'll be surprised as I was! So maybe singing in Heaven will alot more rewarding than any of us previously thought...As a local pastor says on the radio here "not a sermon, just a thought".

GG

No comments:

Post a Comment