Come away and rest awhile... Take some comfort in the promise of things to come...







Tuesday, January 12, 2010

More Thoughts...

Still thinking about Heaven and HOW wonderful it must be, has to be....

I just very recently lost a dear canine friend Sophia... I always make a scrapbook for my pets after I lose them and so am in process of doing this for her. In my search for "add on's" found this page of stickers with these two quotes: "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love Him." 1 Corinthians 2:9 And a second verse: "With God all things are possible". Mark 10:27. Still one more "And all these things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer believing, ye shall receive." Matthew 21:22. Well I do believe that I shall see my Sophia again! I believe that God will so blow my "human" expectations out of the water that I'll probably be just dumbfounded, breathless and laughing for joy when I get there...Oh can you even try to imagine the wonderful, wonderful things that await us there? If a parent loves to see the faces of their kid(s) on Christmas morn replace that thought with God seeing our faces on Heaven's first morn for us! How He must just wait eagerly anticipating our arrival to surprise us! Praise Him for this! Feel so badly for those that "miss the boat" and go to the other place....We must pray that all make it to Heaven like intended by our Creator. After meditating on the other place wouldn't wish that on anyone...

Sophia, wait for me, I'll be there with your mama, Joanne, Huxley, Harley, Blackie, rescue Princess, all my pet birds especially Pinkie and my goats especially Claire and Theresa,my chickens,horses etc that I've lost over the years... What a pleasant thought to think this way instead of dwelling on all the pain of earth.

Sweet dreams to you all...

GG

1 comment:

  1. That's a wonderful thought - thinking of God's anticipating seeing our joy when we arrive. Indeed it is behind comprehension what awaits. And we do need to pray for those who are not going to make it. How that must break God's heart and He knows from all eternity that there are some of His children who will reject Him and all the love and joy He wants to give us.

    Namarie, God bless, Anne Marie :)

    ReplyDelete