Come away and rest awhile... Take some comfort in the promise of things to come...







Monday, May 24, 2010

Dear Ann Marie

Bless you for reading, following and commenting...

Seems like am speaking to the wind many times and yet as St Francis said if I quote properly he'd preach to the rocks if need be...Speak I must whether or not anyone is listening...Its like a spring welling up inside and overflowing...So dear sister of mine, your prescence is much appreciated...May HE bless you and all of yours immensely...

GG

When I meet you up yonder we must together celebrate and praise with ALL our joyful hearts the One who has brought us together to share His wonders!

2 comments:

  1. Bless you right back, my dear! I hope others start listening too! Glad your garden is continuing along so well also :)

    Namarie, God bless, Anne Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. No matter if anyone else is listening now...They will at some point feel sure of that...Speak I must for it wells up in my heart and must come out...

    Blessings,
    GG

    ReplyDelete