Come away and rest awhile... Take some comfort in the promise of things to come...







Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Every get that "caught in a warped circle of negativity" feeling?

Does that ever happen to you? Where things are just going wrong and going wrong and your not sure why but you do know you can't shake it or get rid of it? I sure do...It hit me the other day that there IS h--- on earth! This experience is it! When you just feel icky inside, irritable, nothing is going right, everyone around you is cranky, its just a BAD day....This is a little taste of the "other" place...This has really struck me lately and in doing so only confirmed my desire to (avoid) it at all cost. Can you imagine spending e-t-e-r-n-i-t-y going through this on a much deeper level? Ooooooooh not me! Recently read enough of a book called "23 Minutes In H---" If anyone has any doubts about HOW WONDERFUL Heaven is read the first chapter or two of this book and you'll change your mind! Thats kind of what jumpstarted me on this quest to post here, this whole blog actually...If the "other" place is soooooooooo horrid then Heaven must be the complete oposite! And how wonderful that is...So on my icky days its actually a nice reminder that Heaven awaits if I but continue to run the race till the end. How SWEET will be my reward if I can but persevere...My prayer for you is that you will also be inspired to aim high, aim for Heaven and then keep your eyes fixed on the prize till you claim it for your own! See ya there!

1 comment:

  1. Another wonderful, inspiring post, my dear!

    Namarie, God bless, Anne Marie :)

    ReplyDelete