Come away and rest awhile... Take some comfort in the promise of things to come...







Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Feels Like War...

Is it just me or does it seem that there is so much more suffering among our families and friends? So many people I talk to keep telling me story after story about either themselves or someone close having some tragedy in their lives.  Some have gotten a serious illness, others both husband and wife are laid off and losing their home. Another can't seem to find a job and therefore find a place to live so they are living with a friend in a very unhealthy environment...Some are under emotional attack and can't bear to live anymore. So like me are such magnets for one trouble after another...Its unlike anything I have ever seen. There has to be a reason to all of this. My theory is that we are in the end times. I've read some religious revelations that are well known stating just that. Its funny but seems I keep running into that also from different sites. So maybe its not anyone's imagination after all...Maybe the good people really are under attack to try to bring them down before the great deceiver gets thrown down for good. Maybe its a free for all try to grab as many souls as you can before its too late, like a feeding frenzy! Its war! What are we going to do about it? Are we going to be passive under the enemies attacks or are we going to armor up and fight back? If we truly are in the end times then things are going to get alot tougher...We must not lose sight of our beautiful, forever home...I love the sound of that, our beautiful FOREVER home...I so want to be in a home that is safe and secure for once. Its been a long time, the sound of a beautiful resting place is so enticing...I don't want to miss out. What about you? Is heaven worth it to you? If you say no then you have NO IDEA what your passing up....Think about it! There are only two sides to this battle. One is very Good, the other horrifically evil.... Again I say:which will you choose ? Its for an eternity, may you make the right choice...

No comments:

Post a Comment