Come away and rest awhile... Take some comfort in the promise of things to come...







Sunday, January 9, 2011

Having one of those icky days...

These days are so icky, hate feeling so well yucky inside and out... One of those times when you wonder if your a good person not not...Everything just feels well not right. Part of this is due to not feeling well physically, part to being very tired, part of it is due to seeing my frail humanity, so many reasons. Doesn't change the way I feel, have to remember that "this too shall pass..." (Tolkien quote) But days like today heaven seems so far away. I know its there and waiting - have to be patient with myself, with life, with others...Must finish this race no matter HOW I feel about it at the moment...Guess every race has its moments when you wonder if your going to make to the end. This is one of my moments, so if your reading this say a prayer that I get the needed "roadside assistance" and keep running this race with all I've got!

1 comment: