Come away and rest awhile... Take some comfort in the promise of things to come...







Sunday, January 16, 2011

Rainbow Bridge Helps Me to Be Good....

This may sound silly to you my only fan but must share it anyways....I know we should be good to please the Almighty...This is our highest goal of course to act in best behavior because He is deserving of this and our fullest devotion...But sometimes being the human that we are we might need a little help to do our best. For me heaven is such a wonderful draw, cannot imagine NOT getting there! And yet sometimes human weakness draws me down to the earth not up free like the bird I so want to be...So many times I think on all my departed pets, Meagan, Sophia, Joanne, Hux, etc....and how badly I miss them...I tell myself that IF I ever want to see them again I must behave or I will surely disapoint them in their patient waiting to see me again as well...This amazingly really helps me both in my grieving for them and in my desire to be good...I truly believe that ALL good things await us in heaven. I don't believe it is simply a beautiful choir singing God's praises for eternity...The Bible itself states otherwise does it not? "A new heaven and a new earth"...I have discussed this in another post so will spare you the repeating here...However the point is that a new earth would have animals and God being the WONDERFUL loving God that He is would be thrilled to see us to happy being reunited with our beloved pets in a "perfect world" without illness and death... This so inspires me when I am weak, I cannot let my Meagan down, she so trusted me on this earth and had such loyal devotion. How could I do anything to endanger spending eternity with her by my heels once more...The thought of losing that makes the other place seem even worse so thank You God for giving us those wonderful little creatures to befriend us here and to help inspire us to see them again by loving you with all our hearts.

1 comment:

  1. I am not an animal person, but hey, whatever or whoever fires your inspiration, that is wonderful!

    Namarie, God bless, Anne Marie :)

    ReplyDelete